At Indy Cylinder Head, we pride ourselves on our team of skilled builders and former racers. We’re looking for hardworking, talented people who love racing! Interested in applying? Check out our open positions:
Chrysler Engine Builder
If you love Chrysler engines, building high horsepower equipment, and working on the cutting edge of engine technology, this may just be the perfect position for you. You’ll be working in our engine build department with all the latest tools and machinery, alongside our experienced senior engine builder. Duties will include:
- Engine assembly to meet specifications for customer orders
- Keeping track of component parts inventory
- Tear down, analysis and rebuilding used engines
- Evaluation of new component or design changes
- Travel to national shows for assistance with customer questions and sales
- Speaking with customers on the phone to handle orders and technical engine issues
- Other duties as required
Chrysler engine building experience preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
Chrysler Engine Sales Representative
We are looking for an experienced Chrysler engine salesperson to work in our sales office alongside our experienced team. Knowledge of Chrysler engines is preferred. Must be good with customers on the phone and have follow up initiative. We are seeking an individual with the following skills:
- Friendly and courteous to customers
- Technical knowledge of high horsepower engines, preferably Chrysler
- The ability to properly choose the correct part or engine application for customer need
- Basic computer knowledge such as order entry and letter writing
- Possibility of travel to national shows for sales and tech assistance
Chrysler engine sales experience preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
Submit an application
Call 317-862-3724 or email your resume to email@example.com. Send through the postal service to Indy Cylinder Head, 8621 Southeastern Blvd., Indianapolis, IN 46239.