NGK Racing spark plugs are designed with extreme use in mind and meant to withstand the most grueling racing conditions. NGK Spark Plugs have been powering racing champions and can be found in every racing venue throughout the world. The center electrode of the NGK Racing spark plugs has special configurations and designs to ensure durability and ignitability. NGK Racing plugs bring ultra high performance in a variety of heat ranges. Special configurations are used for a wide variety of racing applications.
- DESIGNED FOR RACING: Conventional nickel alloy center electrode with V-groove provides consistent performance
- RECOMMENDED USAGE: Racing use only
- NGK’s OE CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY: High grade alumina silicate ceramic creates a stronger insulator for optimal dielectric performance
- SOLID COPPER CORE: 98% pure copper core offers superior heat dissipation, conductivity and ultra wide heat ranges
- COLD-ROLLED THREADS: Prevents cross-threading and damage to cylinder heads
- TRIVALENT METAL PLATING: Delivers superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties, ensuring ease of installation and removal